Smartlipo™ laser lipolysis is one of the fastest growing techniques for liposuction in Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, as well as across the U.S., because it is one of the first laser-assisted liposuction procedures to effectively destroy and permanently eliminate unwanted fat cells. Available right here at SoCal Body Sculpt in Montrose, the Smartlipo liposuction device uses laser energy to melt and destroy fat cells, making it less invasive than the traditional liposuction procedure.
If you would like to know more about Smartlipo, request your complimentary consultation online or call us at (818) 495-2441. Dr. Nilesh H. Bhoot and the rest of the team at SoCal Body Sculpt provide leading-edge techniques for cosmetic improvement in a comfortable, supportive atmosphere.
Smartlipo TriPlex is the most advanced laser-assisted lipolysis system available.
- Smartlipo is the #1 choice of physicians around the world.
- As a minimally invasive procedure, Smartlipo does not carry the risks & expense associated with more invasive surgery.
- As the only laser-assisted lipolysis with intelligent delivery systems, Smartlipo is built with safety & consistency in mind.
- Smartlipo is supported by eight years of clinical studies.
- Smartlipo is the most widely accepted & clinically studied laser-assisted lipolysis system available today. With a 94% patient approval rate, it inspires total confidence.
Candidates for Smartlipo
While any patient may see fat reduction results from Smartlipo, the ideal candidate is within 25 lbs of their target weight and is merely looking to tone and shape their body. This treatment is ideal for localized pockets of unwanted fat or areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
People who visit us in Coeur d’Alene and Spokane for smart “lipo” enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Fat is dissolved with laser light, a more gentle approach than traditional liposuction
- Smartlipo can be used on almost any area of the body
- The procedure stimulates collagen production, resulting in tighter skin
- Because incisions are small, the procedure causes only minimal scarring
- Only a relatively brief recovery period is required – as little as 24 hours
- The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia
Treatments with Smartlipo are considered alternatives to traditional liposuction in Los Angeles; however, Smartlipo is similar to Spokane tumescent liposuction since a tumescent solution is injected under the skin in the area to be treated. Once the treatment area has been infused with this solution, an optical fiber attached to a very small cannula (wand-like tube) is then inserted under the skin in the area to be treated.
The cannula is moved back and forth in a wand-like motion, causing fat cells in the treatment area to rupture and liquefy. Once liquefied, the fat is then easily suctioned away through the cannula. The laser also helps to cauterize blood vessels. This allows patients at SoCal Body Sculpt to experience the full results of a liposuction treatment, without as much bleeding, bruising, pain or downtime as other methods. The laser also stimulates collagen production, helping to tighten the skin after treatment.
Recovery & Results
Once the procedure is complete, a pressure garment may be applied to help decrease swelling. Because of the treatment’s minimally invasive nature, most normal activities can be resumed in as little as 24 hours. Immediate results will be noticed by patients, however, the best results are usually seen in 6 to 8 weeks; this allows for full reduction in swelling. In addition, the dimpling, rippling, bumps, and pockets that have been associated with traditional liposuction are generally not seen with the Smartlipo procedure.